I'm Lost, and Alone.

over 7 years ago
car0527 didn't upload a photo

Courtney Rusk (car0527)

7 posts

I am looking for a permanent psychic, someone who is honest and accurate and can also do spell casting/grant wishes.

I have a few things I’d like to discuss.

1). I used to be able to daydream/dream all the time and now I cannot 2). I am looking for a wish spell that WILL happen

Please help me, thank you.

over 7 years ago

hello, Let me help you and give you true insight and guidance from spirit , I will be honest what I see around you and how to changes things in your life and much more Come in for a truthful reading and help On line now . I know I can help you right away Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi dear, let me help you with my 20 years of experience I have been guiding people to where they feel is right to be and get them true love into their lives

come chat with me for a REAL reading, I do what others claim to come get the answers to YOUR questions today

read my page for more info thanks Angel Lee,

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you have romantic nature and very soft heart for everyone.There is someone you like.I can do work for you in my special midnight prayers.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

hello friend if you have time, take a look into my page and if you desire dont esitate to contact me

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago

Hi Courtney,

I’d love to chat with you about you exact expectations and what I can offer you based on what you ae looking for. I hope to hear from once you take a look over my profile to see if you feel we would work well together.

Until then, best wishes and good look in finding what you are looking for. Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello. First off, the spirits will grant you what you wish, after a test.., it is recognizing the test and knowing how to get them to hear your request in the best way that is the key, to granting your desires.

Dreaming is very important as its a signifier to where our soul is in power positioning and in purity- it is the link to the worlds between.. there is a reason your dreams are not coming through as clearly and I can help you with this.

I won’t post the reasoning here as certain things the guides are telling me are personal and I’d rather respect that boundary. Feel free to message me dear, we can discuss and look into a session

over 7 years ago

Courtney please come into chat so I can focus on your wish desire.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.