My own Intuition

over 7 years ago

So, I have always been very intuitive and empathic. I want to develop and grow but have no idea where to start. I am not comfortable giving phone readings but would like to try chat reading. I have a blockage when talking on the phone. I don’t know why. I can’t even talk to friends on the phone. I have had advisors comment that they can tell I have abilities but I just don’t know where to start. Where to practice. Family and friends aren’t really an option. Any advice is wonderful.

over 7 years ago

Try as on a free or donation only basis. Everyone has to start somewhere. The more you do the better you get. You start to understand your own cues and frames of reference. I’m shy by nature so it was hard for me to do in person readings, but I do them because I don’t get requests for medium readings on here. Best of luck.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and help . I will give you accurate insight through spirit and much more Come in today for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago

Thank you pixie dust!

over 7 years ago

I find that chat is easier for empathic because videos, in person, etc is overwhelming with the energy when you’re starting out.. its a lot to take on and decode at once..

from the keyboard its more comfortable as you can sort out what you’re picking up.

I’ve trained many people to hone their intuitive skills and hold sessions for just that purpose. If you are wanting to dig deeper and get in tune with your gifts just message me.

I have many people who will speak on my behalf if you need, also.

Take care, dear. Speak soon.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

You know for some reason I’ve always thought that psychics tell everyone they have abilities!

over 7 years ago

Thank you Golden Oracle I will give it some thought.