Past lives//lovers connection

over 7 years ago

Do you psychic do a lovers connection in our past lives and can tell who we are in that time?

over 7 years ago

What you have to remember is that the role doesn’t always stay the same from life time to life time. You can have bond that carries on but your genders and relations to each other can change.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit from pass lives to the present . Accurate insight. Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Yes :) please contact me by chat.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear come chat with me for answers to your questions, come read my page for more info thanks angel lee,

over 7 years ago

Hi pixie dust..

I didn’t realize that…it just came out my mind last if we could be related to our past lives no matter the genders are you know

over 7 years ago

Yes, as a matter of fact often we will find ourselves surrounded by people in this life that we knew in a past.

It is not uncommon as often our ancestors come to take care and watch over us.

I can tell you what I see regarding the contracts forged between you two in a past life and how it has influenced the connection between you two in this life, and how to use it to decode the future so you can take control of the direction it heads.

over 7 years ago

I frequently do past life regressions. If you would like one to know how your past life unfolded and in what ways it affects you now, please contact me soon.