is my bf T lying to me or his friend is playing with my mind?

over 7 years ago

his friend confessed he likes me and he’s talking shit about my bf tim… about how tims a sex addict, a schizo dumbass, a bullshitter and everything…

over 7 years ago

this is something your friend has been holding in to tell you for a while now dear, i will tell you what I see between the two but I would need to connect a little deeper. Please feel free to give me a call!

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

There is an unwritten rule we man have and that is to never date a friend’s ex or current girlfriend. This man is clearly a bad friend. I would be careful if I were you.

over 7 years ago

I agree with Javi. He were concerned for our well being, it would be one case, but he’s clearly trying to get with you. If you would like for me to look at them, i’d be happy to, but i’d be weary.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on this situation and much more . What spirit show and when things will change. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

That’s awful that he places you in such an awkward position, he wants self-validation through speaking negatively of someone else and also, feels the need to compete with his friend.

Be very careful and mindful that if someone will speak about someone else like that in front of you, they are very likely to d the same about others when you aren’t around, even perhaps you.

He has a game to play and agenda here, let’s look at that further. Come in any time for a session to get more insight about this.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

are you looking for honest and clear insight on any situaiton you may need help in ? i can help you with clear and honest insight annd provide you with clear accurate timelines and answers

over 7 years ago

I see theres a reason he’s doing this, aside from him just being a negative character and bent out of shape about the fact he cant be with you.

over 7 years ago

thanks guys!

over 7 years ago

His friend is not a friend. Don’t be deceived.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

judge in that way .. people are what hey think.. what they think they talk.. no one who talks like he is, behind someones back is good.. If he talks bad about your BF this means that he will talk bad about you to.. one day sooner or later ..