Too vague?

over 7 years ago

I feel every reading I have got, it has been too vague. I want details and reasons /: I need someone who tells me how it is and with accurate time frames as well as being detailed and specific.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details , but only what the spirit show around your situation and the person . I will be honest and truthful what the spirit show. Check my profile . Come in for a reading and chat I’m on line now , I know I can help you on time frames and all Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi Danielle,

I a very detailed reader, but when you contacted me the other you has limited time to work with. I am an accurate and detailed reader, but I do not work with time frames because I don’t personally feel they are accurate for me. I would be thrilled to work with you when you have a little more time.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Angel Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift,

If You Are Feeling Lost And Don’t Know What lies ahead, want to start a new chapter in life but Don’t Know Where To Start, Let Me Help Guide You Onto The Right Path!

I Specialize in love and relationships have questions about your lover? want to know are they the one? are they faithful? when will someone new come into my life? these are just a sample of what I can answer!

come chat now there is no problem too big or small!

over 7 years ago

Hi Danielle, please check my profile, this is the kind of readings I offer, details, specifics, reasons and estimate timings. Looking forward to reading for you!

over 7 years ago

I see what you mean. Often a reading can come across vague because we are just picking up the very surface. —the deeper we dive, the more information we give, the more flows in.

Theres a man in your life who you’ve cried many tears over, but at the same time he has shown you things that are new to you- you have had a loss recently, and theres some sadness in your energy, although You are a very loving person and do your best to be positive… I feel you are now facing a choice in your life in what to do and it is a hard one, but there are missing pieces that are leading to your doubt.

Please contact me, as I always will allow connection before session.

over 7 years ago

Hi Danielle. Please contact me and we will connect first to see if my reading style is what you desire.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.