predications not happen and lies

over 7 years ago

Looking for someone geunie…was told only lies and many timeframes did not happen.if u inbox me with a true connection i hope to have long term guidance from you. tired of all the lies

over 7 years ago

Hello, come in and let me help you through spirit and see what is ahead and changes around you and your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation, and give you the truth, and much more and what needs to change. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
zacharyvisions's photo

Zach The Psychic Love Master (zacharyvisions)

16 posts

hello i would be happy to help you i will tell the truth wither its good or bad and even if is bad i shed light on a way out and another path that would be better

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Angel Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift,

If You Are Feeling Lost And Don’t Know What lies ahead, want to start a new chapter in life but Don’t Know Where To Start, Let Me Help Guide You Onto The Right Path!

I Specialize in love and relationships have questions about your lover? want to know are they the one? are they faithful? when will someone new come into my life? these are just a sample of what I can answer!

come chat now there is no problem too big or small!

over 7 years ago

Hi Jaysa! I understand how it can feel, sifting through intuitives trying to get an answer that touches your soul and finally helps you be free of confusion, and when you’re spending time and money for answers it can be frustrating.

You will have to let your heart choose for you when it comes to finding someone – reading reviews can be helpful and also messaging the psychic prehand to see how they vibe with you can save you some disappointment when the connection is not where it needs to be!

You’re waiting to hear back dear, and I will tell you straightforward if you will or not.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

To be honest I do not think any human being is good enough to predict an accurate timeline.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.