I want him back

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

I want Craig back.We were in a love triangle,me,him,and his wife.He is in a very unhappy marriage. We liked each other in high school and have feelings. I need time frames and clear insight into whether or not he will leave her for me!

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he still have great feelings for you in the depth of his heart but his wife is not a good woman.Join me I will tell you,help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you accurate insight what the spirit show around him coming back to you and clearing his life and much more what spirit show with you and him for the future and much more . On line now . I know I can help you with all of your love questions and concerns . Come in for a chat and reading . Blessings C

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi dear looks to me like you need some help with this issue I can help subside your confusion give you clarity and insight and honesty you need not just what you want to here as well as answer all your questions if you’d like to have a chat message me and i’ll be glad to chat with you check out my reviews and profile if you like I have many different specials and readings to suit your needs xoxo!:)

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

Hi Erika,

Past loves that feel like they didn’t play out fully can be so hard to deal with both mentally and emotionally.

Let’s look at where his feelings are currently at for you and where they are headed, also, the state of his current relationship.

Come in any time for a session so you can have some greater clarity regarding this.

Siobhan

over 7 years ago

His wife has grown bitter over the years and she is controlling to him, he is tired but still feels she is wife.. I feel he does wish that he could talk to you more, but she does not want that to happen, you are mainly sad because you feel your best friend is away from you – and you don’t know if it will change..

please give me a call dear to discuss and I can see whats coming for you two.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can help you with this, but would like to do a reading with you first. Online now.

Blessings !

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

Erika the pain within you seems to be overwhelming right now. If you want to know where things are headed for you and Craig, please contact me soon.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

Hi this can be given Erika and very honest open question you ask.

Check my profile and my feedback and if wanting a reading on this get in touch through chat.

What ever and whom ever you choose though I do wish you well

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Hi, Erika, I can tell you if he leaves her or not, and if it’s a yes, when it will happen. Best regards!

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I would love to chat with you and tap into your situation and lead you to the path you’re meant to be on with the person you’re meant to be with. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago
eviebell's photo

Evie Bell (eviebell)

8 posts

Hi, Evie here! I am here for you. Let me guide you to where you are suppose to be and let’s see what the future holds for you and the world around you! Come chat with me current special free 10 Min. reading with every $40.00 spell- Love spells: reuniting spells: changing stars spell ……. talk to you soon Evie

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

I just read on a social media page that Craig is stressed out with this woman.He has let the world know now.I feel bad for him,but want to tell him that I love him and feel that we deserve a second chance.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi come chat with me i can help you to understand when and how to express what you feel for him and how he will respond i will also advise you on whats in store for your future