Why do psychics leave all of a sudden?

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

E.g THE LOVE ADVISOR (lovemystery)

over 7 years ago

Hello, Please come in and I can help you with all of your questions and much more , and give you accurate insight through spirit and give you the truth, and when everything will start to change positive around you and help . Come in for a reading and I know I can help you . Many Blessings

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

So apparently you can get your answer with a reading.. .lol

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

That advisor deleted his account

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Juan ??

Mona, most of them do that. I have the ones whose reviews I check from time to time. Then one day I check and they are gone!

George, oK checked twice. It’s not a technical issue, the advisor is no longer on bitwine

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I made my comment because the reader above me offered a reading to answer your question

over 7 years ago

Alas certain readers never read the questions asked here and just give a copy and paste generic response. it is very easy to spot.

In answer to the OPs question. Could be for any reason an Advisor is no longer here. Could be technical issues. Could be personal issues any number of possibility’s.

It happens but I know it can be frustrating even upsetting if there is a reader you speak with allot and suddenly they are no longer here.

Have a great Sunday everyone :)

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Juan…LOL!!!! Dino- it’s like one day ythey are in another day they are out. Thx, enjoy the day as well.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

^yep

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

She a fraud that’s why telling her clients to pay $5 for a reading and towards the end charge the other $5 so no one can leave her any negative reviews. I bet one of her clients reported her.

over 7 years ago
jade50 didn't upload a photo

Jade50 (jade50)

7 posts

I just asked The Love Advisor why she went off for a while, she said that she was unable to pay the invoice to Bitwine so her page was closed off. She had PayPal issues.

I had no idea that readers had to pay towards the keep of their page, but it is what it is, I guess.

over 7 years ago

Yes, Jade. We are charged a commission fee to be on the site. If you don’t pay it in X amount of time they site will block our profile. I wish that more clients where aware. In addition to the 40 percent commission, we are also charged a fee from Paypal. If you noticed that any, or many readers raised their rate recently it is because they commission rate was recently increased 7% more than wss before.

As Dino mentioned, there are also several readers who just cut and past a generic response to every post. We are not all con artists, but these people make it very hard to built a positive reputation here. There are people like Dino and myself that actually care to help answer the questions at hand. Do keep in mind, though, that the point of this forum is to find a reader to help you with your concerns and not to get a free reading.

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 7 years ago

Yes Jade as the other advisors said , we are charge fee and if we don’t pay them , we cant keep our page , and it is very true . also some advisor were not here anymore , because of some situation s they had . and every advisor is not a con artist , if it detected the company will get rid of them and if clients where want to come in and get free advice and abusive, we are not a free site , all of us have, to pay in one way or the other to talk to clients , so I hope you understand better and others do to where come in for help . Many Blessings

over 7 years ago

One other point they are some readers who truly are “no longer here”

Take my good and lovely Friend The Oracle – who first introduced me to Bitwine. Lovely man and very gifted – but sadly he passed over last year.

So never try second guess why someone can be here one day and not the next.

Peace

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Is theloveadvisor a she or a he? Whatever the case be; it’s always kinda abrupt.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Looking at payments done thru paypal it’s a he.