I am so confused about my "relationship" with my ex girlfriend.. help?

over 12 years ago

Alright.. so.

My ex and i broke up on april 7th of this year. we went through a period of about a month with pretty much no contact. i tried to contact her twice or so but i got nothing back. I had made the mistake of “stalking” her for a while after the breakup.. but i learned from that.. on may 5th she sent me a text asking for her tires back. she also said she had some of my clothes she wanted to give back.

I waited about 3 days to reply back. when i did, i made sure it was an upbeat reply. She came back accusing me of putting on an “act” and that she could see right through it. I told her i was not putting on any act, and she said that she was glad. She then asked when i was free to meet up for her tires. So, eventually we did meet up. we had a good talk that was less awkward than we thought, and we caught up a bit. we exchanged stuff and then she left.

I texted her about 3 or 4 days later and asked how something that she was working on was coming along. She then said to me that she wasnt going to lie, she isnt ready for the “just friends” thing, and that she has been thinking alot about me lately, but we need to be strong and give it a few months.. I said i agreed, and she said she was glad, no matter how depressed it made me. she said that this was so much easier when she thought she hated me.

then, on the 17th of may she sent me a text saying that she knew she wasnt helping any by texting me so often but she had a favor to ask. again i waited to reply.. so when i did, she told me that she was wondering if i would keep an eye on my roommate because he had been drinking alot and hitting on her. when we were together this really bothered me, and i had the gut feeling thats why she was asking me. she was wondering if i still cared. i said sure. she then asked if it was a bad thing that she was glad i reacted that way.. anyways..

we continued to talk for a few days after that. she proceeded to tell me that she had been feeling conflicting emotions and was looking to talk to me because she had been feeling lonely. i continued with the conversation and it led to us meeting up.

We met up and went for a walk in a park. She was VERY physical with me. we cuddled and almost held hands again. we were pretty much acting like we were still together minus a few things. We had a very heartfelt conversation. so, that was that, and we met up a second time as well, it went the same, she was very close to me. but when she drove me home, she kissed me.. she then apologized for kissing me.

after a few meetups like this, she has changed towards me. she is acting more distant and giving me mixed signals. she told me yesterday that There was nothing between us but an old relationship. Shes afraid that i eventually want to get back together but she doesnt. We continued to talk but then i spilled my heart out to her and told her i still had strong feelings for her.. i didnt get much of a reply, she seemed to not want to go there or something. i told her i believed she hadnt been honest with me about some things, but she kept telling me she had.

She said we will talk in person later and this was 2 days ago. can anyone help me out? if there is any confusion here let me know i will answer any questions..

over 12 years ago

also i know shes lied to a friend about a meetup her and i had regarding more clothes of hers i had.. she made me look like the badguy.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Disance yourself

Have a read of win back love

But if you don’t like whats happening cut all ties with her she is obviously confused and time apart will let her sort herself out. Your not an emotional punching bag and you need to heal from this she is making things worse by doing what shes doing and thats not fair you have been honest yet she has not for any kind of relationship to work including friendship there needs to be honesty and both on the same page at present your both on different pages. You need to look after you first. If in a few months she comes back or you go back to her don’t dive head first you need to start again like when you first met and take it slowly rebuilding what has been lost.

At this time the best thing is time apart as they say disance makes the heart grow fonder.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there is to much confustion right now you need to get thigns spiritualy cleand and heald before you go any futher with her or anyone else, contact me now

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked a card for you. The death card reversed. This card comes to represent a delay and stagnation like chapter of your life. Unfortunately this woman ended the relationship on false pretenses. She was not sure of her feelings at the time when she ended things. She has made the mistake of not standing her ground. This tells us that she has not enough strength in her will power or her choices. Either you let go for hold on. There is no in between. Having a in between only causes confusion and eventual heartache for the both of you. This woman obviously needs more time alone to grow and mature and come to terms with her actual feelings. If you would like to look into this further please message me. I can give you a three card reading for $10 through e-mail to better explain what may be on the horizon.Blessings regardless- Stacy

over 12 years ago

ugh… why is she lying about me to a guy friend? shes telling him that i am stalking her..

over 12 years ago

andrew this women is going though some really bad issues. shes very confused because someone is talking bad about you. in her heart she still cares for you. i would like to chat and tell you more.

catty.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Andrew,

There comes a time when one Must have clarification. I am here to help Enlighten you with knowledge to further your understanding of where your relationship is now as well as where it will lead.

Connect with my in Live Chat for the most Speedy Services

over 12 years ago
villanna didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Love Healer & Reu... (villanna)

2 posts

It seems to be like there is allot of emotions and energy and also so much being held back for the better as well as for the worst… I can take a look into things, i do specialize in love/relationship, i can connect to her energy to see her thoughts as well as feeling and more, i do need to do this in a live chat session, also i can take a look at the out come if things are not changed as well as if you should take certain steps to make a change. Feel free to give me a call if you want.

Blessings, Villanna.
over 12 years ago
psychicmya didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alex Love Helper! (psychicmya)

6 posts

may i light a candle for you i would need your permission please contact me

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Can I be honest

I think you need to walk away and let her cool off that way it proves your not stalking her. Unfortunately the word stalking is a very misunderstood, misinterpreted and blown out of proportion and it is a perceptional issue what one thinks is stalking another thinks something else. She obviously isn’t ready to have contact with you and by you walking away it gives time for the dust to settle.