How does this work?

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

A long time ago, I decided to let what will happen happen. Will this effect the predicted outcome? I’m open to what life has in store, so the prediction can’t overshadow the present or future experiences.

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

you need to do a detail reading telling you all about pass present and future to see what is coming for you and see if anything has changed

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

come chat with me and ill guide you down the right path with clear insight .

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on what is ahead around future , and changes. And for present I will guide you through spirit what spirit show around on everything and much more . Come in for a chat and reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you everything which you want to know about your life.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Plz join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon im been doing reading for ove 21 years would love to use my gifts to help you and give you insight in love,breakups,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and tuning in to others around you, if have have qs or need more info please call i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I just want to know whether or not the predictions will change so I can better understand how readings work.

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

The fact that your future isn’t set in stone has a lot to do. How psychic explain it is they look at paths u can follow and they choose the future that they feel u will attain if u continue on your current path. You have free will so you can change your path whenever u choose. Hope that helps.