Liar

over 7 years ago
candy70 didn't upload a photo

Shay (candy70)

10 posts

Is there any one that can give me a true reading. I think my bf is seeing another women he claim he’s helping a sick family member I don’t want to end things if he is being honest. But I think he is a big liar

over 7 years ago

Hi Sharon difficult question indeed as Lies (if this is the case) can be really difficult to over come. Trust being key to every relationship.

I can look more into this if you wish me to. Check my profile, the work I do and of course independent feed back left by others.

Whom ever you choose I wish you well in getting the answers to this you need.

Dino

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago

hello. isee that you was meant two be with someone not to be alone your looking for answers but cant seem to find them I will give you details and the right answers that you been looking for I’m stratght forward and honest. chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your relationship questions and give you the truth what the spirit show around him Come in for a chat and reading . I know I can help you right away . the spirit will give the truth if he was telling a lie or not . Blessings