Wondering

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi all Just curious. & please no cut & paste adds. I just wanna see if anyone can connect. I’m not sure but Glen 5th July 1972 over the past week has started reaching out to me a bit more & last night briefly contacted me. Like I was told by a reader he would. I’ve been doing meditations etc of my own as I was told. I’m just curious us this the start of him properly coming to me like I fell? Thanks

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

smiles blessings be with you Chree

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you Embers Blessings & smiles with you & I’m praying its the start of the unfolding

over 7 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

hello

I feel this man has a lot going on in his life as I see a back and forth situation and yes he really does care for you but has issues expressing his feelings.

contact me and I’ll get more in-depth.

blessings

over 7 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I agree, Glenn is testing the waters. taking baby steps with you and trying to gauge your response. He is strong willed but cautious.

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you both for conecting. I’ve tried containg but had difficulties with my internet. Are my prayers finally being heard & God stepping in & helping us along finally?? Sorry for so many questions I just feel more things are happing now I’me trying more positive & spiratuatilty