when will I find him?

over 7 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

O just broke up w bf. I didn’t want it to end but I just don’t see it going any further…I could be wrong..but at this time I don’t see it.

know I need time to myself..but I'm wondering when I will  meet my next and hopefully last guy? Will it be soon? Couple months or longer? Will it be someone new or an ex coming  back?
over 7 years ago
dan_psychic_journey's photo

Psychic Danny (dan_psychic_journey)

2 posts

Hello dear, Sometimes something must end for something new to begin. Do not worry, I see a new relationship beginning for you in the close future :)

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Audry,

I am around if you’d like to talk about it and see what we can see. Thoughts and positive energy headed your way!

<3- Embers

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to provide a in depth look into this for you.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I see you having trouble torge your love life I could help you with any situation I do many readings such as tarot cards psychic readings and so forth I could give you detrails and answers that you been seeking for chat with me and you wont be sorry all ineed is your dob and first and last name

over 7 years ago

Hello, let me go into spirit and see what is ahead around your love life and see when everything will improve and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see his thoughts and feelings still toward you and when he will come back and much more . I will give you the truth . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you . Blessings