Lying boyfriend?

over 7 years ago

I know ive been posting quite a bit, i just need some insight! Im thinking of ending my relationsgip. Lately all hes been doing is being gone all day until crazy hours of the morning. His attitude is just different all around. Today he left at 3pm and still hsnt come back or called at all. Am i wrong for being mad? I feel like im just wasting my time? Any advice

over 7 years ago

Relationship**

over 7 years ago

hello dear i am an expert in the area of love i will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

no you’re not wrong my ex did that to me he was gone all day. I hate men’s when they do that that’s why most of them are still single.

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to take a in depth look into this for you as this is a very delicate situation for you. Although I am newer to bitwine, I have many years professional experience online and professionally since 1997 I always try to connect in chat within the first three free minutes, and would look forward to helping you. I provide honest answers, and will help you in a non judgemental compassionate manner. Blessings to you and your Ozarkseer~

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

hello. isee that you was meant two be with someone not to be alone your looking for answers but cant seem to find them I will give you details and the right answers that you been looking for I’m stratght forward and honest. chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on your relationship and give you the truth what the spirit show around him and his changes toward you and much more . I will give you a accurate honest reading what spirit show around everything . Come in for a chat and reading . Blessings