Will he talk to me more?

over 7 years ago

Im seeing distance between my guy and i miguel arreola 10-31-1994 im dalia eden torres 3-21-1988 will he reach out more? Or why is he being distant? :( im going crazy but i love him so much

over 7 years ago

hello dear. i picked up strong energy with you i see you having some trouble with your lovelife you are trying to find the right Answers but cant seem to find them chat with me and you wont be sorry i will give you the answers and details

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you love him so much and want to get him into your life.You has been hurt a lot from your past but things are not going smooth between both of you at this time.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ;) special today ten mins for ten dollars ;) fast and accurate !

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Dalia, I am seeing there is a reason he is being distant from you but it is not your fault!

come chat with me for a honest accurate reading I do not sugarcoat or tell you a fairytale!!

looking forward to hearing from you :)

Many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your love questions and when he will come close to you , and much more . I read the person thoughts and give you the truth. What he is thinking toward you and when he will contact you . Come in for reading and chat . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

Hi, Dalia. I can take a look at his feelings for you, his intentions and the subsequent actions, check out this special in my profile.

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hi sweetheart ! I am one of the most superior of all psychics I see mostly what the problem is contact me now i need a little more information from you as there is cloud of negativity blocking the key to your problem