Finding the strength to move on

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Trying to move on from a guy whose hurt me. I hurting very bad. I don’t get him. He is not the man I met at first.

A. D. 8-20-75 Me 8-10-88

over 7 years ago

Hello, come in and let me help you and see what the spirit show for your future , and if he will ever come back around you again and changes ahead and much more what the spirit show for you and future , and around him . I know I cna help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

come Have a Chat with me Im Able to help with you this What you need is a Channel Reading. Theres alot of things going true hes mind right now and hes become very closed off, Im online now.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much hurt bcz of him.You did many good things and prayers for him in his difficult time.Plz join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I have done nothing to Amadis. This hurt hurts. I forgive him, but releasing it.

over 7 years ago

am an expert in the area of lovelifes i will give you a tarot card reading with 100% accuracy and guide you on the right path give me a call

over 7 years ago

Loveandlight,

I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting. Moving on is difficult when you remember the good time and have a strong connection. This is a lesson for both of you. I would be happy to chat with you and help guide you in the best direction for your healing.

Bright blessings and best wishes. I hope you find peace as soon possible.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

i know how you feel i was like that with my ex it takes time to get over it. He was nice in the beginning but became verbally abusive towards the end.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I haven’t been abused. He just seemed disrespectful. Unfortunately we have a strong connection and its making it harder just to move on.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes I see that Mrs. Selena. Just going to give him space. As for the disrespect I have enforced my boundary.

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I have moved on. Not tolerating the disrespect and crazy behavior. I wish him the best of luck. Hopefully I can find someone whose serious about me as I am into him one day.

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello Dear,

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

Thankyou Roseann.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

if you would like a reading my special is ten mins for ten bucks 4 everyone .

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

yeah my ex disrespected me also what i meant by abuse was that he didn’t psychically abused me but he verbally abused me.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I have no reason of getting back with Amadis its best he moves on

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

IDC how he feels he needs to get on

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

He needs to get it together

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

He thinks you won’t ever leave so he can treat you anyway he wants. You can’t make sense out of it because it doesn’t make sense for someone who CARES about you to treat you badly. Not at all.

This is a relationship that will always have serious “downs” with occasional ups. If you want something better than that … think about moving on.

~ SunTiger

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thxs Sun I deserve more than what I am getting. I think this is the best solution to move on. Move on to better because I deserve better.

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I see a lot of wonderful things for your future but when ever you try to move forward in a lot of aspects of your life you feel your going backwards :( I no how to cleanse your heart and help you get physically and mentally back on the tract for you to reach your full potential of happiness an success I do not only specialize in psychic readings I am also a life coach and reiki healer so I can help you with mind body and soul please contact me now for a full healment and find out all the positivity that will bein your life once vyou remove all of the posion out of it