Negative energy

over 7 years ago

Its this lady name susan keaton, she is removing negative energy from around me that people’s put on me like a curse.have she removed it already?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight through spirit and what the spirit show around you . I will give you the truth and much more. On line now . Come in for a reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Please! Don’t believe when people say they can remove, spells and other things for you, trust me on this one. Been there done that. You can do all of this by yourself, in your own home. Go on youtube, you can find many different tips there. You will only loose your money i’m afraid. Take it from someone who tried it all, just an empty wallet left.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I can help you to come out of this pathetic situation with the help of my angels.I will tell you something to recite.If you want to know then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Yea don’t believe that. All the REAL and honest psychic on here will tell u that doesn’t affect your future. It’s something u remove yourself it’s just a small feeling but nothing that affects your life. Look on YouTube or simply just take a shower and imagine u are cleansing it off. It’s more mental than anything

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me i can tell u everything u need to know! i am very honest and very detailed and in depth with my readings..

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

magic is real!.. Evil eye is real!. Only people who have tasted it would believe it.. They have no other choise..

Any ways call me for honest reading ! Shakema

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need to be guided down the right path of YOUR LIFE!

Looking Forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee :),

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ten mins for ten dollars/ new clients ;) come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Many readers do not believe in cleansings I Guess but I do, however, cleansings are not expensive, I can do them for $5 to $100 so if you meet a person who says, its hundreds of dollars, be wary….