what is he thinking

over 7 years ago

Will my ex call me soon his d.o.b. is 8/19/86 and mine is 11/19/81

over 7 years ago

hun nobodys going to answer you in the forums have a reading if you answers instead of flooding the page

over 7 years ago

call me for a in-depth reading for 25.00

over 7 years ago

if u want answers*

over 7 years ago

Hi I wouldn’t say that I’m flooding the page I just accidentally double click every time I made a post because I wasn’t sure if it posted to the page but but my intentions of posting a question for me to get an answer is simply to find an advisor as I get that I can feel spiritually connected with and when they could give me an in-depth reading due to my situation so I don’t really expect full answer to whatever my question is in the form I just expect to see a psychic who can help me with the situation one that I can be in tune with and that will make the decision of choosing the do you right psychic and thanks for offering your thanks for offering your help

over 7 years ago

Hello, I cna give you full accurate insight on your ex and what he is htinking and his thoughts toward you and what is ahead . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth and much more . Come in for a chat an di can give you the truth how he feels toward you now Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, If you really decided to face the truth and reality then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me!

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.