Marriage

over 7 years ago
candy70 didn't upload a photo

Shay (candy70)

10 posts

My boyfriend and i had a huge fight tonight out of the blue he comes out and say he want us to get married by next summer. Can anyone see if we will be getting married.

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago

Sorry about you two fighting :( I can take a look and tell if you marry and when. Best regards!

over 7 years ago

I can help with this

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me for a honest and accurate reading i am sensing tere is things u need to know

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your relationship and much more through spirit , I will give you full accurate insight and help right away . Come in for a reading and receive your insight and details and help. On line now . I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10