Guidance in love

over 7 years ago
kannywhat didn't upload a photo

kannywhat

5 posts

First off, my GF and I broke up 3 months ago. We were in a 1 year and 2 months relationship. I was at fault( arguing and I didn’t show much love even though I love her so much) I had psychic readings that’ll she come back. I’ve had reoccurring dreams about us together. I keep finding black and white feathers everywhere. Even a pink one once. Psychic told me something a boat trip that she sees us taking and next day a notification on Facebook about Venice popped up which was weird because Venice is the place we always planned to go. Are these signs I’m ignoring. Help!! I’m clueless.

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi there i can defifntly help u and look in to this for u! i am picking up on somethings u need to know! come chat with me i am online.. i hope to hear from u – tina

over 7 years ago

i do a full life reading telling all about that area, im having a alot specials 40$ unlimited time and quetsions 10$ 20 mins 0.35 per min. many things i see for you

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will do a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there is someone around her and she is under influence of that person.I will tell you more about her and help you to get her back into your life then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away through spirit and give you the truth on your ex and when you will be back together with you , and much more . I read the spirit around the person and see what is ahead and the meaning. On line now . I know I can help you right away . Come in for a reading and I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie I specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. I’d love to guide you on to the path you’re meant to be on, with the person you’re meant to be with. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10