Hate or love?

over 7 years ago

Does Paul 3/12/89 have any feelings of love left for me? Or does he hate me?

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Suzanne,

I am online now if you would like to chat this out.

<3- Embers

over 7 years ago

Hi Suzanne,

Anger and fear often cause people to misdirect their communication causing their loved ones question their feelings. Often times in intentional in response to being hurt, etc. I can tell you, real love cannot in the same place as hate. He does not hate you.

If you would like talk about Paul’s feelings in great detail, I’d be happy to help you! Best wishes and bright blessings.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there are two guys in your life.One who do not behave well with you and other is think about you.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Alinaa, I like your style and looking forward to a reading with you.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi Juan, Thank you so much for your appreciation :) Its pleasure for me to provide you my best psychic services.Good bless you

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions , what spirit show around you and much more On line . Accurate insight and details . I know I can help you right away . Come in chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty