Why am I stuck?

over 7 years ago

So I’ve been getting readings for quite sometime now, and seeing this guy on and off the whole time. We’ve been together for 5 years and this last 10 months have been hell. Everytime I get a reading after something changes I still get the same results from all the psychics. 2months. in 2 months. Well, 10 months, and the results haven’t happened? Everything is the same and the future being predicted is too. So how do I get out of this holding pattern? Or why am I even in it?

over 7 years ago

Hello,I can give you full accurate insight and details what is in his spirit and thoughts toward you and much more I read only what the person thinks. I don,t sugar coat , but give you the truth right away . on this relationship , if it will get better or not , or move on , what the spirit show . On line now . I know I ca help yuo right away . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there is someone who cause of your problematic love life.I see he is under her influence at this time.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Sweetpea,

Give me a call and let’s chat this out. I don’t like that you are feeling the way you are feeling, also don’t like that you feel like the holding pattern is inevitable. Let’s see how we can fix that.

<3- Embers

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. Id love to chat with you and look into your situation and reveal what’s stopping you from moving forward. All my readings are based on integrity and I would really love to help you. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago

i can help u this but alot is going to have to come from u u r the only one that can change the holding pattern

over 7 years ago
tomc429 didn't upload a photo

Tom (tomc429)

26 posts

I’ve personally had the same problem and I’ll be honest 2 months will probably never happen. As much as I wanted this girl back in my life I couldn’t take the false hope and that’s all your getting as well. Sorry if this wasn’t what you want to hear but trust me from a guy that’s been in your shoes the readings are not helping

over 7 years ago

Thanks Everyone, and Tom I beleive you. Problem is, I’ve been with this man pretty much the whole time. He just won’t commit and be the guy he used to be, he does go drastically from hot to cold and it’s infuriating the progress. I just don’t understand why we can’t get past it. Either be completely done (which I truly do not want) or all in. The limbo is making me crazy! And it has affected my health. Something has to give!

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Go to Haley. You need someone to guide u not just tell u whats gonna happen. You need to hear HOW not WHEN. I felt this way too until I read with her. Sure she sees the outcome but she made me see the reality of what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Give her a try and let me know how it goes. Shes been great and won’t sugar coat anything. If anything shes too blunt for some people haha. But shes the most ethical person on here in my opinion not about the money

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me for a reading

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago

Jacqueline… I can’t locate Haley.. Is there a more specific name I can search? Thank you all for the help!!

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Think it’s Hayley, not haley.

over 7 years ago

Go to Hayley Daniels-lake! Absolutely amazing! Only gave her my question and our names and the things she said were spot on!

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Sadly for me she was totally wrong. I did everything she said but nothing, it went the opposite way. So she may not work for everyone, but give her a try, you might be one of the lucky.

over 7 years ago

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Monas, have you gone back for any updates wirh her? That usually helps

over 7 years ago
j0su's photo

Susanne (j0su)

13 posts

No and i won’t either. If you knew the whole story you wouldn’t either.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

No jaquelin i didn’t

over 7 years ago

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Try going back. Things change.. go like once a month