Hello

over 7 years ago
mysoul22 didn't upload a photo

mysoul22

49 posts

Can anyone pick up where and when I’ll meet a new romantic partner. I not wanting someone who will tell me you’ll meet him through friends or out outside. I need specific details and descriptions of the guy.

over 7 years ago

Check my Next Romantic Partner special, I’d love to describe him for you.

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your quesitons . I read the spriit aorund the person and situaiton for to move forward On line now . I know I cna help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I do prefer to tell you as it is as I will see after spirit connection.Not according to you which you like to listen or not!If I will see you will meet new person through friends or outside then I will tell you as it is.I do believe on truth and its also my responsibility to convey it to you.If you want to know then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10