Is it possible if psychics mixed up people's energies?

over 7 years ago

If i ask psychics to read more than 2 people’s energies in the same reading, and they’re both my exes.

Is it possible to get their energies mixed up? And the reading wouldn't be accurate (let's say, when the told me to avoid the 2nd man, but actually it was the 1st man's energy, so I avoid the wrong person.

Thanks

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

it is possible to reduce such chances better if you can some how show the picture of men in questions.. this will help that psychic to reduce such mistakes.. But for better answer ask teh psychic in questions.. every one works differently ..

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Good question

over 7 years ago

Good question and yes it can happen that is why at the outset it is important to

A: Be sure you have a connection to your reader and visa versa.

B: Be clear with the question name and date of birth

C: Be as open and relaxed you can.

You should pick up quickly if there are mixed energies. And one rule of thumb avoid asking the same question to multiple people, This can give differentiating insight. Although some disagree that this is due to “mixed” energies. Im personally on the fence with this one.

What do others think ? Advisors and Clients ?

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Indy,

In my personal experience, yes this can happen. I sometimes have people come for a reading and they have so many different people in mind.. sometimes 2.. 3…

Because they are thinking about love and relationships it brings up the 2 people in questions energy.. and a lot of times even though they don’t realize it.. it can bring a third persons energy. Their first love… their first relationship… that one person that they compare everyone else to. (whether it be a comparison of the good or the bad).

Especially when people are very anxious or upset, and have all of those people in mind, there are times it can be very confusing and takes a bit of time to get everything all sorted out.

<3- Embers