Please

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I need honest answers. I can’t get him out of my mind, i have tried everything. I have stopped trying to forget, he is the one, i feel it. Several readers say he will contact but when? I’m dying inside :(

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your concerns and this person . I read around the spirit of the person and see his thought and much mo0re toward you and much more . On line now . I know I can help you . Come in for a chat now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you have great feelings for him and want to get him into your life again but sometimes truth is more bitter than lie.Every ending is may be a new begging.So don’t lose your heart and join me if you really decided to face the reality whatever it will be!

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

But you said on another post that he has feelings in the depth of his heart? Was that a lie?

over 7 years ago

hello dear I specialize in the area of love contact me for a 98% accurate tarot reading with 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

Hi Sweetie! i am sensing there is something going on around this relationship. i would like to discuss more details with u ! i am online call me

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

NOW Im online. If You want to hire Me. Please visit My profileā€¦. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make scheduleā€¦ Thank You

over 7 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

try hypnotism, you can download and listen to it repeatedly. i wAs skeptical on it but it did work i was really into a married guy and i knew he was into me but i know it wont work for us..you have to be proactive on this.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

No my dear,that is not lie.Join me then I will explain to you.

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

Although i am new to Bitwine, I am not new to reuniting lovers. Come for a chat (i will explain no charge) and get results.

over 7 years ago

There is a reason why you feel this way . You are not crazy or obsessive . This is unique and something very few people experience . It is intense like this for a reason . Contact me I will help you navigate this .

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

If he’s the one, or if your relationship is meant to continue, I will tell you. If not, we will focus on the best advice from the astral for you to start the process of moving on. Don’t be afraid, in both cases, all that happens happens for a reason, and if he is not your future, it is because somebody else is waiting for you, as per your destiny. But maybe you two will indeed reconcile. Contact me for a session and I will give you an honest and clear picture of your future together.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Monas,

Give me a call. I am online now and would love to just chat with you about it all. I hope you had a good day, although I feel you are a bit stressed. Let’s chat it out!

<3- Embers

over 7 years ago

hi there im online now and will be completely honest w u but make sure u r really ready for the truth

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. I would love to chat with you and have a look into his intentions and reveal what he’s thinking and how he feels towards you. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago

hi i feel this is because there is someone who doesnt wanna see you happy and together there many outside interferences and people coaching him on what to say and do, there are many things you need to know contact me soon what i see now might not see another time. many blessing

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I don’t think that there is someone, first of all i have never met his friends, he never met mine, he never told his friends about me, i never told mine. So no. No one is telling him how to feel.