Still havnt found a reader

over 7 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I just reconnected with my ex. Just emails at the moment.. I’m hoping for at least friends..though I’d love to be more I don’t see that happening..but I could be Wrong. Main question is what is he wanting or thinking? Is this real for him does he want to be at least friends or is this just a game?

over 7 years ago

Hi Tarna :) please check my Feelings Thoughts Intentions Actions special, I think it suits your query.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on this person and what the spirit show of his real feeling and why he connect to you again . I will give you the truth and much more. Come in for a reading I know I can help you . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you everything which you want to know about him,his feelings and your upcoming love life after spirit connection.I will help you to get him into your life with the help of my angels.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Have you found an answer?

over 7 years ago
navana_angelflame's photo

Mystic Maria (navana_angelflame)

11 posts

Hello dear, It is indeed important to have clarity in how he feel towards you, what he is thinking, if there are any hidden motives so you know where you stand.

Contact me, I am here for you to do a full reading and give you the answers you are looking for.I am known to be honest and straightforward in my readings, no sugar coating. You can also get 10$ deal exclusively for new clients. Much Love!
over 7 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

hi tarna, I have a twin flame reading join me for a chat

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 7 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth you were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 7 years ago
spiritualistchristine's photo

Japanese Spiritual Healer (spiritualistchristine)

22 posts

i am sensing a part of him is giving this somewhat of a chance and seeing how he feels because he stil cares but aything can scare him off theres also alot of other things that might be problematic towards you trying to reconnect if you want to know call me

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi sweetie! i can help you in any situation of life !! contact me i am feeling there is a lot of things you need to no!