I'm so confused

over 7 years ago

I’ve been told on here that henry has feelings for me but is confused about them. Is it because he has feelings for Erin too? I feel that he has great feelings for her to the point of him wanting to date her. I feel its causing him to be torn between her and me. Is it just me that’s thinking that or is this true?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with this situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago

Someone else?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on all of your questions. I can read the spirit and much more What the spirit show and much more , I will give you the truth on all of your questions right away On line now . Accurate insight. Come in reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

Hi I’m True Readings and I am a real life tarot reading adviser here to help you with answers and present you with honest insight about things you would like to know in your life.

If you are living in frustration and really need answers, try my services today to assisting you on your life’s journey’s and watching out for life’s pitfalls, I also assure you that I do not play around with the matters of someone’s life and what will happen in it.

I am very honest, straight forward, and DO NOT SUGAR COAT, Is why I ask you for your patience, kindness and cooperation as I assist and advise you with not only helpful but vital information that you will need. With me your time is never wasted as I give you 100% Accuracy on answers to whatever you ask me without wonder if it matches up to your life.

Specializing in: ♈  ♉  ♊  ♋  ♌  ♍  ♎  ♏  ♐  ♑  ♒  ♓  ♈  ♉  ♊  ♋  ♌  ♍  ♎  ♏  ♐  ♑  ♒  ♓  ♈  ♉  ♊  ♋  ♌  ♍  ♎  ♏  ♐  ♑  ♒  ♓

*future events, *Astrology *Personal Life *Spirituality *Business and finance *Numerology *Psychic Reading Dream Analysis

Is there something you would like to share? Is there something you need to know? Please feel free to try my services as I am always available and awaiting to assist you.

over 7 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Henry does feel a deeper connection with you

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, May I help you?

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to look into this for you I offer honest detailed answers into your life path. Although newer to Bitwine I have many years of professional experience. Please join me in live chat for honest accurate answers and time lines.

over 7 years ago
psychictom's photo

Psychic Tom Life Love & More (psychictom)

34 posts

Hello, I would be happy to look into this matter for you to see what he wants. Please contact me in live chat. Thank you.