My love life

over 7 years ago

Hello I’m good my name is RRobinson (07/25/95) and I used to talk to this guy named E.Newson (11/15/83) but Bc I was so young I didn’t take him seriously. We recently spoke and he finally told me the truth about how he felt about me. It’s so ironic bc I was just telling all my friends how if I knew then what I knew now I would have pursued a relationship w him Bc I seen the signs that he wanted to be with me. Our age difference and ppl opinions also clouded my judgement. We agreed to stay consistent w one another to see where it goes but we are in different states now. I’m willing to move where he is if things get serious. How does our future look?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend,

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou ELLA.