what should i do

over 7 years ago

It’s been a while since I’ve seen my new friend we talk on the phone and text pretty regularly and I hung up the phone on him today because he dared me to so should I contact him again or should I just wait sit back and let him contact me and I really would like to know what is on this guy mind that is he really thinking and how he is really feeling at the moment

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% acc $10

over 7 years ago
tiffanydean's photo

mrs tiffany (tiffanydean)

8 posts

well the vibes I’m getting theres a great connection between the two of you so yes contact your friend

over 7 years ago
psychictom's photo

Psychic Tom Life Love & More (psychictom)

34 posts

Hello, I would be happy to look into this for you and to help you understand what he is thinking and wanting from you. Please contact me in live chat for a reading.

over 7 years ago

Hello dear,

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. I’d love to guide you on to the path you’re meant to be on, with the person you’re meant to be with. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

hello i am new to bitwine i have 10 yrs experience member of national psychic assc degree in psychologyew 3 locations and do plenty of readings and spells contact me for a full life reading and umlimited time and Q&A

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he has feelings for you and he will contact you.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I cn ahelp you right away on your love right away and give you the truth e issues around this person and see what the spirit show around him and much more . Come in and I can help you . Come in for a chat . Blessings