Questions

over 7 years ago
tuyet didn't upload a photo

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

So I just had a reading and it said there was negative energy that is blocking me with my soulmate etc… Hmm… Is this a scam or is this real? Can anyone pick up anything?

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend, I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour. Thankyou Denise.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your situation and so much more . I know I can help you right away . And put your mind at ease and spiritual help . On line now . Come in for a reading today . Blessings

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

The fact that they tell almost all of us that is sketchy haha it’s a way to get money

over 7 years ago
javi1985 didn't upload a photo

Javi (javi1985)

26 posts

It’s a scam. Do not fall for it.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you everything which you want to know after spirit connection and ask to my angels.If you want to know then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Your intuition is telling you “no.” That’s why you are questioning it. It’s important to follow your own gut with any reading.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago
jchao617 didn't upload a photo

Jchao617 (jchao617)

75 posts

Scam don’t fall for those that’s asking over $100 money

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% acc $10