In need of reading

over 7 years ago

Okay I just need a good detailed reading on me and my ex please. I have 25 dollars?

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

What I am seeing is you can actually afford more than 25 :-D

Even still, it does look like he made out better (financially) than you did in the divorce. You separated for very good reasons and yet he still tugs on your heart strings. I can do an email reading for $33.

over 7 years ago

hello dear allow with me a chat, u not need to spent a fortune for have an accurate reading, i would assist u with detaiils for 20 dollars for 20 minutes

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

ALL PSYCHIC BE AWEAR OF THIS PERSON, SHE WILL ASK FOR A READING PAY FOR IT AND THEN LEAVE YOU BAD REVIEW IF YOU DONT TELL HER WHAT SHE WANTS TOO HEAR AND SHE WILL NOT TAKE A REFUND , SHES ONLY HEAR TO MAKE ALL PSYCHICS LOOK BAD

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you everything which you want to know about your ex and your upcoming love life.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend, My name is ELLA I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading through spirit and see what spirit show around you , from romance , relationships , finances , business career , and life issues when things will change in your life and balance around others toward you . and what is coming forward in a positive way for you and much more On line now and can help you . Come in for a chat , it,s some things you are not clear own and I can put your mind at ease. Blessings

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to look into this for you in live chat I offer honest answers from many years of professional service~