I´m done

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Just now i came to the insight that he wont call me, he is gone. So i´m done. Everything that has been told to me has been a big lie. So sad that i was such a fool to Believe any of it.

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he still have feelings for you and you also love him so much.I will help you to get him back into your life.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate einsight and ge thim to come to you and have a romance and relationship with you again , . I know I can help you and reunite you and him . His mind change the advisors , at the time . I know you love him a lot , he is coming to you . contact me to day and I will give you spiritual help on line now . Come in for a session . Blessing s

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Who gave you the insight?

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Myself. My gut and instinct. What i should have listened to in the first place. I have never believed in readings, psychics in all my life, something made me come here, don’t know why but i wish i could turn back time and not come here. I know i would have moved on already. But got told otherwise and stupid me fell for it. So here i am, still a wreck just because i believed that they might be right.

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

How long has it been? I mean things do change

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Over 2 months. And in this case i’m pretty sure i’m right. First of all he doesn’t have my number left, second if he wanted to he would have contacted. Why wait 2 months, doesn’t make sence. He told me goodbye, so things will not change here. So i’m letting go.. We hardly knew each other that Well so, i just fell right away, sad to say.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend, My name is ELLA I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Don’t think yet another reading will help. I was told bs and now i have to waste even more time moving on because i was told lies instead of truth.

over 7 years ago
jchao617 didn't upload a photo

Jchao617 (jchao617)

75 posts

at least you didn’t love him yet.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Yes i did and still do. But you can’t force people to Love you back. So best to let go.

over 7 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Jennysssight You need to deal with you past pain first clear old energy

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I don’t think that’s the problem. My energy is good and no pain from the past.

over 7 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

This is the thing tho, some readers do see the truth and tell it to you. But then people get pissed off and upset because we don’t see things working out, and then people get upset with us an leave us bad reviews. It’s a double edge sword here. Also, if you find a good psychic, don’t go bouncing around to others. Stick with that one! Sorry your experience hasn’t been good! I hope you do find strength and are able to find someone that will treat you like the goddess you are!

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Well this was just one psychic so… I don’t bounce around. But i would have appreciated more if i was told that she just don’t know. Instead of saying what she thought i wanted to hear.