Am i wrong...What should i do???

over 7 years ago

So im not sure if me and my boyfriend are still together or not. I think he is cheating, but all he did was get mad when i said something to him about it and started trying to turn things around. Ive suspected for a minute that he was but now im sure but he keeps telling me its all in my head and im over reacting about the whole situation. Will we work things out? Or do you feel im right and should move on.. im so confused about this whole thing any advice would be great my dob is 04/02/94 his is 12/13/73

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Big question is what motivated you to accuse him? Was it just an inkling or did you hear something/have other evidence?

over 7 years ago

The way hes been acting and ive had a instinct about it.

over 7 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

hi I can take a look into this for you

over 7 years ago
blissfullove's photo

MysticAnnada (blissfullove)

13 posts

Dear Ceira, I can tell you whats going on in his mind and tell you what you should do next. I shall provide you the accurate time frames for the events that are to happen in your love life! Do feel free to contact me..you are welcome to go through my Bio and my Reviews! Feel free to call me Now!

Divinely Yours, MysticAnnada

over 7 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello, an Astrological Couple Chart or only his Astrological Chart to see – can tel if he has the tendency to cheat or not.

Im Astrologer and help you with my objective opinion. If you want Astrological Background information about your Life, call me.