Boyfriends cheating??

over 7 years ago

So i found a empty condom wrapper in our bedside table yesterday and i confronted my boyfriend about it of course he is just trying to say its old and all that crap but i know its not and hes just tryibg to turn the situation around because he got caught.. could i be wrong and he is telling me the truth?? I feel like i dont know what i should do in this situation… any insights?? My dob is 04/02/94 his is 12/13/73

over 7 years ago

I’m online now, take a chat session and I will tell you if he is telling the truth or not :)

over 7 years ago
blissfullove's photo

MysticAnnada (blissfullove)

13 posts

Ceiera Dear, I can tell you what exactly is going on in his mind. I shall provide you the accurate time frames for the events that are to happen in your love life! Do feel free to contact me..you are welcome to go through my Bio and my Reviews! Feel free to call me Now!

Divinely Yours, MysticAnnada

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate on spirit around insight and details . I read the spirit of the person I know I can help you right away. Accurate insight and details . Come in for a reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.