Spells

over 7 years ago

Does anyone on here do spells?

over 7 years ago
true_psychic_healer didn't upload a photo

TRUE PSYCHIC HEALER (true_psychic_healer)

36 posts

hi hon just seen your message, contact me I’ll be happy to go over the details with you.

over 7 years ago

I do. Look at my page and message me if you’re interested.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give oyu full accurate insight on spells and what to do around love and relationship , Finances to come , and marriage for the future . enemies away coming to you , I, m on line now . Please come in and receive your answers and insight help . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would lve to help you with this situation and help you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specialsi also specialize in spells and cures

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

We are not allowed to offer future altering spells or give such promises.. although i am doing it successfully from many years. there is no Guarantee that i can give for such spells.. I do use mantra and psychic power to do this..

check out my bio and let me know if you are interested..

• I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Depends on the spell (e.g., not willing to do work that might hurt someone). Also … please realize if YOU participate in the spell work it will be STRONGER (because you want the outcome more than anyone you could hire will ever desire such). Desire is extremely important in any spell work. POINT IS: I can do spells where my client participates in the work (e.g., might need to gather supplies and light candles).

over 7 years ago
true_psychic_healer didn't upload a photo

TRUE PSYCHIC HEALER (true_psychic_healer)

36 posts

hi hun, just felt your energy and thought i’d check in and see how you are doing.

i hope you’ve had time to research some of the thing we had discussed and hopefully gained some insight and clarity.

hope your well :)