His move

over 7 years ago

So my boyfriend is now in SC. He hates it. He says he doesn’t like the conditions as to where he is staying. He’s more focused on not having people to talk to and not on trying to get hisself together. I told him I feel the move was a good one because it will give him time to focus on getting his life back. I feel if he moves back up north too soon he will go backwards. Still hang around people who will inhibit him and have him loose focus. It would be a big mistake. He is still going to struggle. Im still trying to motivate him and have him see the bigger picture but my efforts aren’t really helping. I don’t know what else to do or say at this point with him.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi hun i am feeling there is some things you should know about this sitatuion please contact me for further details i would like to discuss this with you privatly .. – tom

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on him and this situation and much more . I read around his thoughts and future and changes what spirit show around him . On line now . Come in and receive full insight and help . Come in for a reading today . Blessings

over 7 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello i am online now you can take session.