over 7 years ago

can anyone help with medical issues ?

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

I advise you see a doctor for medical issues sweetie

over 7 years ago

Hi this is against the terms and conditions of bitwine. And in any case no psychic or Empath should ever attempt to impart any kind of medical advise. As Tom said speak to a doctor.

Anything else related to your life/ sure but no medical. It is a no go area.

:)

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

i can read only spiritual aspects of medical problem. Any reading and remedies offered by me must not and can not be substituted with appropriate medical advice and /or treatment..

A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Alright. So your question brought up a lot for me. First, it felt like you had seen a doctor – then it was clear that you are fearful of seeing a doctor (so you haven’t gone).

You aren’t getting the help you need.

Hire.

over 7 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello, a Doctor to see is a great idea and is needed – because he can really help you.

All other things are not good for you.

If you want to have Astrological background information about your Life, call me.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would lve to help you with this situation and help you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials