Jeff

over 7 years ago

Will there be anything serious between me and Jeff? Or is it just a fling?

over 7 years ago

Hello, let me give you full accurate insight and details on your love life and what Jeff thoughts are toward you , if it will be serious or not . I will give you accurate insight what the spirit show around him and his thoughts and much more . On line now , I know I can help you , come in for a full reading , Blessings

over 7 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get FLING. Hes no good

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would lve to help you with this situation and help you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials.

over 7 years ago
jchao617 didn't upload a photo

Jchao617 (jchao617)

75 posts

fling like steve and i :(

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello, if you want to know if its serious or just a fling.

A Couple Comparison Chart (Astrological) can show you that.

Ask me about your Life & Astrological background.

over 7 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Good Day, Did you get your reading? If not I am still online and have an availability for a reading.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he has feelings for you.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Psychic Alinaa every post you have commented on you have said the same thing”I SEE HE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU” you said the same on my post and all ive read since, SMH!

over 7 years ago

good to know Princess

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Dear princessmania I told you as it is as I see and is this not possible that someone loves you and this situation happens in someone other’s life!

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say this look it I can sit here and say a lot of things to make u believe or I can suger coat it to , but I’m not I’m gonna give u the truth and no u will not be with jeff bc hes not ready for it everything u want him to is not gonna be , so no you will not be with him but that’s okay bc there something better coming your way that is greater and better, so once u start to let go of this and let this door close a new door is ready to open in your life I’m on line if u wanna talk

over 7 years ago

You were all right,he is sweet, but also not truthful nor faithful.. since he already had a girlfriend… that he still has not told me about. I am done with him!

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend,

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou ELLA.`