Lost

over 7 years ago

I lose my keycard to my dorm. I’m looking around my dorm but can’t find it. Is it lost or will I find it

over 7 years ago

hello i am new to bitwine i have 10 yrs experience member of national psychic assc degree in psychologyew 3 locations and do plenty of readings and spells contact me for a full life reading and umlimited time and Q&A

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions. I see a lot around this situation what the spirit show .Come in now I know I can help you right away Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye .

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.