Truth.

over 7 years ago

What psychic power i have?

over 7 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I am picking up you are empathic. You need to continue meditating and concentrating on opening your third eye.

over 7 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Have you ever thought about meditating and channeling asking your spirit guide for answers. Most advisors isn’t going to give you the right answers

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

hello i am new to bitwine i have 10 yrs experience member of national psychic assc degree in psychologyew 3 locations and do plenty of readings and spells contact me for a full life reading and umlimited time and Q&A

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your powers you have spiritually and much more . Come in for a chat now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,