does he think of me?

over 7 years ago

do I ever cross my exs mind? does he think of me at all? will I hear from him again?

over 7 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello dear hope all is well with you :) if you looking for honest and accurate insight come chat with me 10$ for 15 minutes hope to hear from you soon .. blessings from rena`

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.`

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on his thoughts of you , and when he will contact you , and much more , what the spirit show around him and toward you . On line now – I know I can give you the answers . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he still have feelings for you in the depth of his heart.You feel a special connection with him.If you want to know more about him,his feelings and your upcoming love life then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and yes he does think about you but there is more to share about him so I’m on line if u wanna talk