Bad breakup-does my ex miss me

over 7 years ago

Hi my name is Carli and my dob is Jan 10. Me and my ex bf Austin whose dob is may 10, went through a terrible breakup about a year ago when he accepted a job and moved away to a new city. I was extremely hurt when he completely shut me out and distanced himself from me. He didn’t want to talk or see me, and every time I tried to reach out he either ignored me or he would respond hours later with a short cold response. I was devastated and very confused. About a year has passed, and I’ve moved on with my life. I’ve been seeing other people, and I know he has a gf now, but I always wonder how he’s doing and if he is completely over me or not or if he’s really happy with his new gf. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away today on your questions around your ex and much more . I also give spiritual help . I will give you what the spirit show, when he will reach out to you and much more . Blessings