Social

over 7 years ago

I got tired of this rotten life the other day and finally joined a social network site, seeking new friends, and perhaps more. I am a bit worried about the outcome. Will I meet people through this? Maybe someone special? I want to find happiness and fun again in my life, will this help me with that or cause more distress?

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello Anna.

I can see you are feeling very dispirit and lonely. I see that you are also feeling lost.

I can see you in need of help and guidance. I do see you getting to know some great people and making new friends as well as love.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions and what is ahead with you meeting good people and much more for friends and romance . I read the spirit of the person and what the spirit show around you and much more. On line now , I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Thank you :)

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you will find a new friend and you will find happiness in your life again.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and yes u will meet new people and the stress yes also stress. I’m on line if u wanna talk.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello im faye and i would love to help you with this situaion and guide you down the right path with my clear honest answers , plz chat me today so i can tune into my insights and help you. sincerly faye