Not sure

over 7 years ago

I received a call today saying there is a grant from the government saying they want to give me $9000.00. Just for pretty much being a good citizen, not being in any legal troubles and so on and so forth. Sounds great. Up until they asked for a 1 time deposit of 300.00 according to the state I live in for taxes to be paid so I wouldn’t have to pay them later, very skeptical about this. Im not sure I’m ready 2 just hand over 300.00 for a grant of 9000.00. If they government is giving me this money then I shouldn’t have to come out of pocket for it. Anyone can pick up on this? 1/29/81

over 7 years ago

it’s a scam, do not hand them any money.

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that its a scam. I’m on line

over 7 years ago

Like they picked my name out of a hat. They called from a restricted number, which I normally dont answer and who just gives away that kind of money to random people? Mmm yea thats a no go on my end.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

If it were legitimate, they deduct the taxes from the tax ’s think…

over 7 years ago

Exactly. And I asked how would I get the money and the guy told me either western union/moneygram or direct deposit. Which means I would have to give them my info. Not happening.

over 7 years ago

A lot of scams run through western union , so just be careful with that… anytime they ask for money up front to give you money its a good idea to be on gaurd, you can always verify companies through the bbb better business bureau—

Your finances will be improving though, theres just certain things standing in the way keeping the money from coming in like it should.

In order to look deeper into your finances though feel free to give me a call.

Blessings honey!

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

it is scam call.. Never send any money to any random caller.. who pretends to be from tax department or govt or offer u free stuff in return for some money,..