we had a great night .....:)

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Perfect night. Only thing is it had to end. But how does he feel? His true thoughts?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi, I see he loves you and have feelings for you in the depth of his heart.If you want to know more about him,his feelings and your upcoming love life then join me for chat session now!

over 7 years ago

Very happy for you :) Stop by for his thoughts, feelings, and next moves. :)

over 7 years ago

with both of your dob and first names I can do a reading for you,,

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to look into this delicate matter for you. I am offering a great discount this morning and look forward to helping you. Although I am new to bitwine I have professional experience since 1997

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit show around you and him . And his thoughts toward you at this moment and much more. Come in for a chat , I know I can help you . Accurate insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago

There are a lot of thoughts he’s currently processing but I feel a warm and happier energy when I see you and him.. He is someone who has not had a lot of consistency in his life though so I feel that he doubts the path he is on. I can connect better in a session dear, so if you wish to talk about it give me a call, I will be online for a while.

over 7 years ago

hi there just reading your pst and I can tell you that he really enjoyed your company and so much fun with you and he wants more of it, so I’m here if you wanna talk

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Molly I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thanks everyone

over 7 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello dear hope all is well with you :) if you looking for honest and accurate insight come chat with me 10$ for 15 minutes hope to hear from you soon .. blessings from rena`