Bad all along?

over 7 years ago

He seems like a nice guy in the beginning, but I dont know something is telling me he’s been faking his personality all along. It makes me mad, but I guess I only like the idea of him. Is he even a good guy though?

over 7 years ago

Everyone is always on their best behavior in the beginning. The true personality usually shows up about 3 months in, sometimes sooner.

over 7 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello, I specialize in love and relationships. I will be able to tell you if hes honest to you the way your honest to him or if hes not the one for you.

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to look into this delicate matter for you. I am offering a great discount this morning and look forward to helping you. Although I am new to bitwine I have professional experience since 1997

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions surrounding this person and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth what you are thinking around him . On line now . I know I can help you right away . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

He’s a jokester and he’s charming huh? His personality doesn’t match his appearance. He’s been told this several times. However, he appears to like you but there’s something that you should know, and I am willing to tell you in paid session. If you are willing to take me in, I can offer you a great deal. Also, take a look at my profile. Read my reviews. I will offer you details before paid session.

Psychic Jane

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

FREE DEMO- If you can verify your payment or have good paying history I can give you a free Demo/ Connection reading..Past, present and personalities can come up in the Demo reading to confirm if the connection is established between client and Psychic. Only hire me if you are satisfied with this Short Demo. – *Special Note If you do not hire me for at least 10 mins after a satisfactory Demo, I will ban you. Reading shorter than that could lead to dissatisfaction.

A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic can not sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if your are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you who will not sincere with you in this matter.If you want to know then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and I’m picking up a good vibe about this one, and yes he is a good guy, so don’t worry just go with the flow, I’m on line if u wanna talk