Feeling down

over 7 years ago

I don’t know what to do with my life. All seem so hopeless, and I seem to have lost the energy and drive to deal with it. I feel like I am stuck. I know what I need to do but I just don’t do it. I don’t know if I have become lazy, comfortable in my misery or if I’m scared for what will come. I just want things to change in my life, I want to be happy again. Is there any light on the horizon?

over 7 years ago
psychicbobbiefaith didn't upload a photo

Guided by the Spirits Themself (psychicbobbiefaith)

134 posts

hello i am online chat me for info

over 7 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hey sweetie I would love you help you with this and give you further accurate insight onto this situation give me a call I am online :) 10$ for 15 mins . hope to hear from you soon blessings from rena`

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions . I read the spirit and can help you. And give you full accurate insight and details . On line now . I know I can help you .Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello im faye and i would love to help you with this situaion and guide you down the right path with my clear honest answers , plz chat me today so i can tune into my insights and help you. sincerly faye

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in path guidance, come chat with me today to ease your mind body and soul