Christer

over 8 years ago

I am on the hunt for a new boyfriend, there is a man that I am a bit interested in, Christer, but I don’t really know him, only know of him. Should I reach out to him and see what happens, or should I just let it go?? He is 15 years older than me, would he see that as a problem?

over 8 years ago

Hi I would be happy to take a look at this for you , I do need name and dobs of you and him . We can take a look at him and see what is ahead if anything. We can also see when the next person will enter and if they are the person you are suppose to be with. Many blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello Marie,

That’s a tricky question! It will depend on how you reach out and what you and he talk about during the conversation. I can help navigate the best ways to communicate with Christer if you wanted to try reaching out. One of my specialties is understanding how people will react to actions – this has helped many of my clients with their relationship communication.

Stop by today for a reading if you’d like to see what I pick up from him.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

hi… im seeing feb 2016 is the month and year for you to take chances… come chat with me for deeper insight

over 8 years ago

Hi there online now come chat and will look into this

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

HELLO IM SHARON I AM A BORN GIFTED AND RISED PSYCHIC I HAVE OVER 21 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your love questions and life issues and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and what is ahead , and any questions you have through the spirit I will help you I can help you on love and career and much more . I know I can help you right away . I,m on line now . Come in now . Blessings

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi I would love to look more into this with you I specialize in finding twin flames and reuniting loved ones im having a valentines special now come chat with me

over 8 years ago
scottish_john didn't upload a photo

Scottish John (scottish_john)

77 posts

HI

Have a wee read of my profile and if you like come and chat with me

John