weight loss

over 8 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Will I lose weight after my jaw surgery and will I finally be pretty?

over 8 years ago

Hi Jenny :) You will definitely lose weight after the surgery, in a natural way, but what matters is to be healthy and to eat healthy and exercise regularly, and you will be able to keep the new weight with this kind of discipline.

Good luck with your surgery and much health to you!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes take a session for more details.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / ten dollars for 15 mins/ half hour 25.00

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me I see good things coming your way

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

Hello I’m Faye and I would like you to know that I am interested in your situation and I feel like I can give u clear insights in to this matter, please note that I am a certified psychic in the state of Texas since over 8 yes now . Please feel free to contact me with you’re first Name and dob

over 8 years ago

Hello,m I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight on your weight loss and much more . What the spirit show around your spirit and the future . Contact me today . I know I can help you. Blessings

over 8 years ago

hi , please feel free to come by and I can take a look at what is ahead for you in terms of your health and more. Many blessings, Dom

over 8 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

Sweetheart, woman to woman, you are beautiful now. I see the responses so far have been cut-and-paste and though this is a business for most readers, the human aspect is lacking with some. You will lose weight if it is a decision you are making for your greatest good and if you will stick with the lifestyle change you need to make hun…but know that you are lovely already hun (for whatever its worth coming from a stranger :) hugs

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

HELLO IM SHARON I AM A BORN GIFTED AND RISED PSYCHIC I HAVE OVER 21 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I think youre very pretty

over 8 years ago

You don’t need a psychic to tell you whether you lose weight or not. Eat healthy (or in moderation), exercise 4-5x a week, and get a good amount of sleep.

over 8 years ago
psychicbobbiefaith didn't upload a photo

Guided by the Spirits Themself (psychicbobbiefaith)

134 posts

i am online chat me for more info

over 8 years ago

Jenny,

It truly saddens me that you feel like losing some weight would determine your beauty. I’m looking at your picture, and I can say you are physically very pretty. I think the issue lies deeper than losing few pounds. I’m a reader here and I agree with Piscesgirl20. Your weight loss is up to you. It is completely within your control, but again, you might want to focus on building your self esteem and grounded and healthy ways. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life and I know how damaging it can be to one’s self esteem to be perceived, by ones self and society, as subpar for not fitting in a very limited cookie-cutter ideal of beauty. I can assure you that from my own experience and from working with other girls and woman, losing x about of weight never changes your mind about yourself if you don’t love yourself. It sounds cliche,I know, but it has become a cliche because of how true is. The concept is simple, of course, but putting it in to practice can take years of hard work. If you are looking to work with a professional and spend money on yourself for your own improvement, I applaud you. However, I don’t think this is the outlet you need this time. I’m only being honest!

over 8 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’ve already lost weight without trying.. I can’t eat anything but liquids. I have no energy or appetite. :(