Real psychic

over 8 years ago
saraj didn't upload a photo

Sara Richards (saraj)

2 posts

Hi I have had many readings on this site almost too many. However I feel like I want to find one psychic that I can use and trust. I’ve had a lot of experience with psychics on here but I just want to find someone that is accurate and has a history of predictions that have come true.

over 8 years ago
saraj didn't upload a photo

Sara Richards (saraj)

2 posts

Also can anyone recommend some really good psychics that have been right about their predictions.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

It’s okay. I know what you mean by clashing into the wrong psychic. There are some psychics who aren’t really psychics and some who just can’t connect at the moment or with you. However, there are many who give you an example reading prior to purchasing. I can inform you with a few details and give you a grief description on what my paid and detailed readings are like. Just ask me your questions. You may also go to IMGUR to upload your photo or give me birthdays. I do photo readings as well. Although, photos and birthdays are option. Take a look a my reviews and read my profile.

over 8 years ago

Take a look at my profile and reviews, I would love to read for you.

There are many genuine psychics here and I wish for you to find someone you feel is a good advisor for you.

Best regards!

over 8 years ago
psychichealeralan didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer Alan (psychichealeralan)

58 posts

Come chat with me for connection time before hire. I am real with real exp and not just online exp.

over 8 years ago

Hi its a really good question and I always advise – to find a psychic YOU trust – YOU feel connected to and build up a trusted connection that way.

Take some time to read some profiles/ check the feed back …. get a feel for the reader and then take your pick.

Your welcome of course to check my profile. End choices must always be yours. Feedback left by others can tell you much about a reader.

Wish you all the best no matter whom you choose.

Dino

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation . I give you what the spirit show around you , or the person . I don,t sugar coat , I give you only what spirit show and time frame , and much more . I,m on line now . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

contact me now Im a born spiritual psychic with 30 years exsp I have the honest answers details insights your searching for

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) I offer ten for 15 ;) and half hour for 25 ;)

over 8 years ago

I had a reading with Melanie Simms and she seemed accurate to me

over 8 years ago

Also misstoria seemed accurate to me too